|Jules - Cabin in the Woods|
Emilia Fife - Wild Boys
Amy - Go Girls
Official Fan Interview
This was the first Official Fan Interview with Anna Hutchison. We would like to personally thank her for taking the time to answer some questions for us.
- Fav food: Pacific rose apples, watermelon, and mangoes
- Fav drink: Coffee or water
- Fav song: Mr Brightside by The Killers. Nessun Dorma by Puccini. Changes by 2pace. Without or Without You by U2. Every Breath You Take by the Police. Open Your Eyes by Snow Patrol. Yellow by Coldplay. I'm a weirdo when it comes to music- one day I will be listening to rap and hip hop, then next day pop, next day rock, next day classical, next day something new someone has introduced me to. :)
- Fav movie: If I want to cry - The Notebook. If I want to laugh - Anchorman or Talladega Nights. But ever since our martial arts training with the wonderful Koichi Sakamoto and his impressive crew I have been obsessed with Jackie Chan, Bruce Lee, and Jet Li films.
- Fav book(s): I love reading and the last book that I read is my favourite so at the moment. A Thousand Splendid Suns by Khaled Hosseini.
- Fav show: Spongebob Squarepants, Family Guy, and The Simpsons
- Fav place in the world: On the beach on a beautiful sunny day.
Anna on Power Rangers Jungle Fury
How did you hear about Power Rangers?
I got the audition through my agent but also had spoken to Sally Martin (I worked with her in Wendy Wu) and Pua Magasiva (I worked with him on Shortland Street and in a play called Sex with Strangers) and they both loved it and said it was a really awesome project to work on.
What was your first reaction when you heard you got the part?
I was sitting in the middle of a really boring international business lecture (I am half way through a business degree at university) when I had a call from my agent so I ran outside and she told me the wonderful news and I was so excited that i did not go back to the lecture!
What is a typical day on set?
I have my wardrobe call at 545 then its in to the make up room where the gorgeous make up artists do their thing. I usually get there before the boys because I have heaps more make up than them and also much longer hair so I have time for a quick goss before they arrive, then once they do it is madness and the fun begins! We have breakfast and usually start shooting at 7 a quick break for lunch at 12 then shoot until we wrap at about 6 or 7.
Which cast member are you closest to?
I am really close with all the cast. As there are only a few of us we have formed really tight bonds and we all really enjoy each others company.
How is your role on Power Rangers different to any other role?
I have never had to do stunts before or had to MORPH!!! Also a lot of the other shows I have done have been drama and quite serious but Power Rangers is so unique, it is like its own genre of acting and I really am loving every minute of it.
Did you watch Power Rangers previously?
I watched when I was about nine years old but it is not on air in New Zealand so I haven't seen it for years.
What are your favourite hobbies?
I love running and swimming and keeping active. Spending time with my family and friends. I love shopping, listening to good music and watching movies. I like going on road trips and exploring. I love spending time at the beach. I enjoy reading and learning new things. I am interested in different cultures and really like travelling.
When did you decide to become an actress?
I did a bit of modelling when I was younger and have always enjoyed performing. I never really thought being an actress was an achievable goal but when I was 14 I got cast in a New Zealand film and it has just gone from there.
What advice do you have for other inspiring actors?
My advice would be to keep your support network close and to keep working hard. Believe in yourself and your ability. Also attending acting classes or scene groups is always a fun idea and a good way to keep practising the craft.
Who are the inspirations in your life?
There are a lot of people I have worked with on past projects who have inspired me and given me great tips and advice. My family are amazing and definitely inspire me.
This information came from http://www.annahutchison.com